2024 Formula Super Sport Crossover 500 in mint condition with all warranties and tons of upgrades. She is ready for her new owner!
- Quad Mercury Verado 600 hp with 80 hours (warranty until November 2026)
- Manufacturer transferable warranty until October 2025
- Joystick Piloting with bow thruster control and secondary docking station starboard aft
- Seakeeper 9 with warranty until 2025
- 16 kw Kohler Diesel Generator with 50 gallon tank
- Stainless steel tow eye with shackle guard (tow capable for a yacht)
- 2 extra prop sets with mounting brackets in engine room
- Air Conditioning in the cabin and cockpit
LOA to Transom 50ft 0in (15.24 m)
LOA 53ft 4in (16.26 m)
LOA w/Outboards Trailered 53ft 10in/56ft 3ftft (16.41/17.15m)
Maximum Beam 14ft 6in (4.42 m)
Approximate Weight 43,400 lbs (19,686 kg)
Cabin Headroom 6ft 7in (2.01m)
Fuel Capacity 650 gal (2,460 L)
Diesel Capacity – Generator 50 gal (189 L)
Water Capacity 100 gal (380 L)
Holding Tank Capacity 60 gal (227 L)
Bridge Clearance w/radar, mast down 12ft 0in (3.66 m)
Bridge Clearance w/mast & VHF antennas up 19ft 10in (6.05 m)
Draft 51in (1.30 m)
Deadrise 19° 19°
- (2) Raymarine XL 24" chart plotters with US Maps (includes vessel monitoring system)
- (1) Raymarine 1000W chirp transducer
- (1) Flir M364 Thermal Camera
- (3) cameras on mast for security and docking
- 1st mate safety, security and theft-deterrent system
- Satellite TV HD system TV3 (TV in Salon and Cabin)
- Sirius XM satellite weather service receiver
- Raymarine AIS 700
- Fusion Radio/Bluetooth at three locations around the vessel
- Full hullside flagship graphic A regatta blue metallic with deep regatta blue metallic accent
- Painted complete cowl
- Accent and stripe cowl moonlight silver
- Cowl regatta blue metallic
- Aft Cockpit Table
- Stand up paddle board racks
- Beverage center with ice maker and two refrigerators
- Decking is woodgrain vinyl decking- natural teak with white lines
- All weather cushion covers
- Concealed electric retractable sure shade (Morning Sand)
- White speaker covers with lighting
- Sea bob storage rack with charger
- Vent cap cup/rod holder with custom boarding rail
- Wireless phone charging stations throughout
- 3 Air handlers for air conditioning
From the enclosed coupe-top salon to the aft lounge bar, the 500 SSC is a true evolution and culmination of the Formula SmartZone™ concept. From the full bow lounge forward to the expansive extended swim platform aft, you will find air-conditioned comfort, entertainment and innovation. A full-width motorized glass salon bulkhead allows you to choose your degree of separation or shared fun with the aft cockpit lounges and bar areas.
A complete galley at the cabin entry stairs, the large convertible U-lounge forward, a head with Corian surfacing, vanity sink and spacious shower create a residential feel. Slip aft to the separate stateroom with queen-size berth, sofa and complete entertainment suite.
The proven, surefooted double-step FAS3Tech® hull will take your complement of guests to dinner across the bay or on far-flung offshore journeys in speed and comfort with the confidence and might of the revolutionary all-new quad Mercury V12, 600 horsepower Verado outboards. The horizons are limitless in your 500 Super Sport Crossover!
The aft deck has seating on both sides with one section wrapping around a pedestal table. The table has drink holders and a pop-up LED light under a removable insert to welcome you and your guests. The seating on the opposite side has two sections for underneath storage that can also act as a cooler. One of the seatbacks folds down as a platform for you and your guests to step on as you enter the boat.
Behind the starboard seat section is an electric grill that is stored under a flip-up splash guard and lid. The lid of the electric grill can transform into a serving area for all of the delicious meals you cook up for you and your guests. Next to the grill is another pop-up LED light.
In front of the starboard seating section are two barstools and a bartop for the ultimate onboard experience. The bartop has a partition that can make the back of the cockpit seating area its own room. When you open the partition, you’ll see into the galley.
The galley is the perfect place for all of your onboard meal and beverage needs. This area has:
- A single basin sink with a lid
- A cutting board
- A cooktop with cover
- A microwave oven
- A refrigerator
- A freezer
- A trash receptacle
- Plenty of counter space and storage for all of your groceries, flatware and more
The salon is across from the galley with more countertops, a pull-out bar that can be replaced with a wine cooler, L-shaped seating on an elevated platform, an ice maker and an expandable table with drink holders. You can add additional seating to the table by accessing the cushions under the elevated platform, pulling out the support from the table and securing the cushion.
The overhead has four skylights — two of them open and the others have shades to dim the galley and salon space. You and your guests can enjoy the 65-inch TV from the salon that includes a soundbar above.